The top spokesman for Jamaican bankers is proposing that the rules on loan collateral be liberalised to make it easier for small companies starved of financing to qualify for credit.
Welcome to the Jamaica Bankers Association website
Since 1973, the Jamaica Bankers Association (JBA) has represented the interests of banks in Jamaica. On this website you can:-
- Learn about the JBA, what our work involves and about the banking industry in Jamaica.
- Get valuable information about banking products and services and answers to frequently-asked-questions (FAQs)
- Learn about the research and advocacy that the JBA is engaged in
- Download press releases, speeches and view photos from JBA events
- Get contact information for our members
We hope that you'll find our website to be a valuable resource for you and we welcome your feedback.